What is Liposuction?
In this process, specific areas of liposuction removes excess fat accumulation, through a small incision of less than 3 ~ 4mm tube used. Fat tissue extracorporeally discharged. Liposuction is not intended to reduce the weight, exercise and diet may be part of a well does not fall: the belly, hips, thighs, upper arm. These fats can be selectively removing, which can be beautifully designed by our surgery.
- Anesthesia : sedation
- Operation time : 30 minutes - 2 hours
- Stitches removed : about 7 days after, 5 times visits required
- Recovery process : daily activities possible the day after the surgery
By increased interest of body shape and deep exposure, the main interest changed not only face but also body elasticity and good appearance. American rich people get liposuction to correct irregular body parts not just to decrease weight. Liposuction is the procedure that pulls out fat cells that excessively accumulated in arm, calf, thigh, abdomen, etc. and relocates it to make slim and taut body. Of course, we can remove much fat, but it can cause side effects like uneven or droopy skin. So we suction about 3000~5000 cc fat.
When do you need liposuction
Only a certain part of the body flesh has excessive body fat
Having difficulty of body modification due to obesity
Within a short period of time and I want to body modification
The sharp increase in the imbalance of body weight
If the state before returning to body modification
The process of liposuction
The possible areas of liposuction
Management after liposuction
- On the day of surgery, you should avoid excessive activity, we recommend that you take a break.
- Up to 3 days after surgery, implant surgery, and had come out of sap, swelling and bruising can last.
- To reduce the swelling pressure suit seeking to help the skin in place with clothes, wearing a bandage after 2-3 months to remove, we recommend that you wear.
- For post-operative wound healing, prevent water from entering the wound, and after seven days, and it is recommended that you shower.
- Drinking and smoking will slow the healing process, so it is recommended that you don’t drink for 4 days
- Excessive exercise is three weeks should be avoided